NEW BOOK COMING SOON: ROAD TO RICHES.

 Hello Fran Readers,

It has been a minute since I last brought you a book update.

I am so thrilled to share with you the good news that I have two books coming out this year.

The first is 'ROAD TO RICHES' which is a drug literature themed book. The second book is a political themed story and you certainly, do not want to miss it for anything.


ROAD TO RICHES tells the story of a drug trafficker's woes in the illicit trade of smuggling drugs and belonging to a drug cartel. His search for greener pastures and how it takes him on a journey that seems to have no end in sight. This book like my other two books ('The Capitalism of Unsatisfied Bodies and 'A Preacher's Secret') will be published by Moncoeur Global Concept.

In my next post, I will share with you an excerpt of this intrigue filled book.

I hope you find the excerpts interesting and be kind enough to leave your honest comments.


Comments

Popular Posts