TRAVEL: 3 Amazing Places I Would Love To Visit.



My National Youth Service voyage, opened my heart to long for the adventure of travelling. I enjoyed that I could explore new places, experience the sights and sounds of a new environment. Since then, travelling has been on my bucket list of many adventures to undertake.

The interesting thing about traveling for me is that I have journeyed to many of my destinations through reading books and seeing movies. However, those experiences can never be compared to visiting these destinations in person. 

So, here are three amazing places I look forward to visiting once the Covid-19 pandemic becomes a thing of the past. 

Greece

My fascination of Greece lies in the historical background of this country. The cultural heritage and legendary tales Greece has to share with tourists is something I wish to partake in. As a Philosopher, I am intrigued by the stories of many ancient philosophers like Plato, Aristotle, Epicurus etc who hail from this place. The tranquility of Greece is a longing I want so much.

Santorini in Greece is a lovely city. The beautiful white buildings, tiny streets and breezy sea view is all that I can't wait to experience someday.

India

I love India for the unapologetic display of its culture, traditions and religion. India proudly calls out to me to explore the wonders of its vast country; it's  magnificent temples, high mountains and bubbly cities.
The Taj Mahal would be my first place to tour once I visit India. Famously described as the city of love, the Taj Mahal is a destination for lovers and everyone in general.
Another place in India is Goa, though a state, Goa is reputable for been the holiday epic centre for tourists who want to experience the boisterous nature of its beaches. At night the
serenity of it's beaches offers the most adorable intimate honeymoon experience for newly weds and couples. 

Zimbabwe

This country in Africa boasts of a natural scenery which is nothing short of amazingggg.

Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe is an exhilarating view, the rushing waters cascading down mighty hills into depths beneath is so fantastic. Zimbabwe has a lot of nature experience for tourists and being an environmental philosopher, it is one great place I will love to visit.


I can confidently tell you my travel plans around these destinations will see me philosophise in Greece, fall in love in India and experience nature in Zimbabwe.


I would like to hear in the comments, the places you would want to visit once the pandemic is over.

Comments

Popular Posts