March into Joy.

 Happy New Month Friends,

It has been a long, long time, I shared my musings here. 

I am glad to be back and I hope to bring you more stories and thoughts to brood on.

In the meantime I would like to encourage you.

You know sometimes life may not seem pleasant or entirely sweet, you maybe battling with personal issues or work related problems. While you try to juggle all of these challenges. Please remember there is someone who loves you and would be glad to listen to you. His name is Jesus. 

Make space for him in your heart and do well to spend time sharing your affairs with him. I assure you he will never leave you and he will never share screenshots of your issues with anyone. Tell him about your problems and you would see how light you would become eventually.

Until my next post, do well to stay safe.

Smile, laugh and intentionally choose joy.


Comments

Popular Posts