Updates from the Mon Coeur Summer Creative Writing Workshop.

Day 2: Prose writing and how to plan a novel with Uzezi Ekere Adesite the author of ' The Call of Ciri' and founder of Zayzee Writes. Some of the students had this to say.

It all started out on a tuesday afternoon during summer school. I am part of a creative writing workshop where they train us on how to write better.
We started the class on Monday which was yesterday and we learnt about creative writing, drama and literary devices. We were told that an author was going to talk to us the next day and we were expectant. - Abioye Excel





It's 12 O'clock and time for our creative writing class. I strolled down the stairs happily knowing I was going to meet an author today.
I hadn't slept all night because I was excited to meet this new person that was going to add a little of his/her knowledge to mine.
I approached the corridor in which our class was situated holding the door knob I could feel the rush of excitement, excitement of what was to come. - Okeke Christabel

Comments

Popular Posts